Who Ever Made This.
YOU’RE A GENIUS
As much as I love my collection of Pokemon cards, they need to go to someone who will appreciate them as much as I do.
239 (give or take a few) Pokemon cards. You don’t have to be following me. You can reblog as many times as you want. I’ll ship basically anywhere. I’m going to have my mom pick a number between 1 and however many reblogs this gets. Likes obviously don’t count. I will let you know who wins August 15th.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
9. Did you meet anybody new today?
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Do you floss?
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
14. Are you emotional?
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Do you like your hair?
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. What are you listening to right now?
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
33. Do you own a gun?
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
41. Are you too forgiving?
42. Do you use chap stick?
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
44. Can you use chop sticks?
45. Ever have cream puffs?
ASK ME ONE OF THESE, JUST DO IT.